My Personal Mission Statement:
I am an individual dedicated to arts advocacy and engagement both personally and professionally. I have a bright future in the realm of administration, management, and program/exhibition development in an arts organization context. My experience and education make me an ideal candidate to contribute my skills/services to an employer. My goal is to contribute to fulfilling projects and work with a team of creative and driven individuals. Ideally, I would like to find an organization and stay with them for an extended amount of time in order to truly make a lasting impact on a community and its people.
Individually Designed Major: Art, Communication, and Society
Minor: Arts Management
Emphasis: Nonprofit Organizations
Good academic standing
Earned Associate's Degree: Associate of Arts and Sciences
Good academic standing, Dean's List
Online author at www.beautifulbizarre.net - Beautiful.bizarre is an online art blog and social media network that focuses on bringing to light alternative, talented artists and photographers.
Published in issues 011, 012, and 013 of print version of Beautiful Bizarre Magazine - Beautiful.bizarre is a high end boutique print & digital contemporary art publication which showcases the work of leading & emerging artists, in various mediums including traditional, digital, sculpture and photography, in a beautifully designed & published “coffee table” style book.
Docent at Madison Museum of Contemporary Art - A docent's role is to assist the education department by leading visitors through exhibitions and engaging them in conversation about pieces to further comprehension and understanding. Docents develop tour plans, conduct research, and provide materials for tour groups.
Art Instructor for Young Rembrandts - Taught preschool and elementary children drawing fundamentals, aspects of art history, and artistic vocabulary. The Young Rembrandts' method focuses on teaching children to draw, using demonstration and a structured step-by-step process. Through the process of weekly instruction students are exposed to a wide variety of subject matter, artistic concepts, art history and mastery of their materials.
Intern at Arts Wisconsin - "We believe that everyone, everywhere in Wisconsin should have the opportunity to experience the arts, and that the arts help build and sustain healthy, vibrant communities throughout the state. Our mission, to speak up and advocate for all the arts in Wisconsin, connects us with, and helps us serve, the wide-ranging, diverse and creative constituency of people, organizations and communities making the arts come alive in every corner of Wisconsin." Duties include working closely with Executive Director, Anne Katz, coordinating social media platforms, assisting with research projects, writing and editing for the monthly newsletter, and more.
BMO Harris Bank, Beloit, WI
Jan 2015 – Current
- Accountable for delivering excellent customer service
- Provides guidance to customers with financial questions or concerns
- Refers customers to appropriate financial services and products as required
- Identifies risks associated with regulatory compliance, overdraft authority and bank secrecy act
- Adheres to all bank policies, directives and procedures
- Processes withdrawals, deposits, loan payments, and account look-ups for clients
U.S. Bank, Janesville, WI
Jul 2012 – Sep 2014
- Handled routine financial transactions while providing quality customer service interactions at a busy branch
- Was the team leader in the “best balancing percentage”, played the role of “DDA Champion”, and supervised high cash flow as vault teller
- Attended meetings and conference calls to constantly work to improve sales, branch growth, and product knowledge
- Reached blitz, campaign, team, and personal goals